Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo

0
31

On 22 February 2015, Rodríguez debuted for Benfica B and scored twice in a home win against Oriental (3–0) in Segunda Liga. On 18 March, he scored a hat-trick in a home win in opposition to Portimonense (4–1). On eleven April 2015, Rodríguez debuted for the first-team, instead, in a house win towards Académica (5–1) in Primeira Liga. Tap into Getty Images’ global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000 creators to create content completely on your model.

Jonathan Javier Rodriguez is a Mexican boxer, who competes in the tremendous flyweight division. Rodríguez scored his first international aim for Uruguay in a 3–0 victory over Oman on 13 October 2014. All fights listing 2022, champion titles, age, top, reach and weight, KO ratio of the boxer Jonathan Javier «Titan» Rodriguez. For Jerwin Ancajas, his upcoming battle is a chance to make a first impression with a model new promotion. This fighter will become regionally ranked following the completion of their first MMA bout.

On 10 June 2016, he signed for Mexican club Santos Laguna on a permanent deal. Rodríguez made his aggressive debut for the membership on 18 July 2016, taking part in the entire thing of a 1-1 draw with Tigres. Agenda All the results, upcoming matches, training and press conferences of the primary teams, raffles of primary competitions, etc … On 29 January 2015, Rodríguez joined Portuguese champions S.L. Penãrol’s president, Juan Pedro Damiani, mentioned that Benfica paid €2 million for 40% of Rodríguez’s financial rights, with the remaining 60% totalling €4.four million. Rodríguez joined Benfica together with countryman Elbio Álvarez, a former Peñarol participant.

Access one of the best of Getty Images and iStock with our easy subscription plan. Millions of high-quality photographs, video, and music choices await you. Please type no much less than 3 characters, outcomes will show instantly. This website is using a safety service to guard itself from online attacks. The action you simply carried out triggered the safety answer. There are a quantity of actions that might set off this block including submitting a sure word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed information.

We deliver our customers a free software with statistics, analysis and hunches of football matches from all round the world. In addition, we now have high-quality every day suggestions from our team of professional and skilled analysts in the field of ticket forecasting. There are greater than 1000 video games analyzed per 30 days and 70 leagues so that you can research. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo has scored 1 aim this season and made zero assists in eight matches this season. This signifies that he has zero.22 goals per 90’, and 0 assists per match.

He received a total of 0 cards which is the equal of zero playing cards per 90’. It is certain that the Covid-19 pandemic has critically affected the continuity and pleasure of football. The established national leagues and international tournaments inside continents are the enduring basis on which soccer has become the best sport on the planet.

This player scored a complete of 1 objectives up to now within the season within the league, which places them at 11th in the Al Nassr squad’s Top Scorers record. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo is a Forward who has appeared in eight matches this season in Professional League, taking part in a total of 406 minutes. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo scores a median snake climbing stairs of zero.22 goals for every ninety minutes that the player is on the pitch. This attacking performance currently locations them at 65th out of 352 for Professional League Players who’ve performed no less than 3 matches.